The security and privacy of our customers’ data are one of the most important concerns to our company. Decimagem SA undertakes to guarantee the privacy of the personal data collected.
- We only store personal data of those who expressly authorize it.
- In the event that we are expressly authorized to store personal data, we will only do so for two purposes: for the purposes of business continuity (invoicing and delivery of products or services) and for sending information, news, commercial offers and promotions.
- Each of the purposes referred above shall be subject to a separate authorization.
- In the case of sending information, news, commercial offers or promotions, the data stored is intended to offer products and services appropriate to the activity of those who authorized Decimagem to store them.
- We do not store sensitive personal data, such as race, religion or any other.
- The authorization to save the data can always be revoked by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The same e-mail address should still be used when the data collected has to be updated.
- The collected personal data will not be divulged, distributed nor communicated to any other company.
- Data will be retained in accordance with applicable law and only as long as we are authorized to do so.
- If Decimagem wishes to use the data of its clients for purposes other than those for which it received initial authorization, Decimagem will request a new authorization from the clients for that specific use.
If you have any questions about some of the points presented here, please contact us by email to email@example.com or by post to Decimagem | R. da Barruncheira, 3 1ºDt B | 2790-034 Carnaxide